- Free up your sinks with our wall-mounted interior hood filter cleaning box
- Mounts conveniently over the mop sink to provide a dedicated spot for hood filter cleaning
- Captures all grease and chemical runoff to avoid environmental pollution
- Multiple mounting options to suit your kitchen’s layout and configuration
- Avoid employees cleaning filters outdoors or in sinks that should be sanitary
- Greatly reduce your kitchen’s environmental impact on waterways and wildlife
The indoor wall-mounted version of the A1 Filter Box is made of stainless steel and mounts easily to the wall above the mop sink for ease of use and consists of two pieces: the Filter Box and the Separator Box, plus connecting piping. This style can be recessed to increase space or can be directly mounted to the wall. The A1 Filter Box has bottom rails that hold hood filters (or cooking equipment parts) upright and in place and keeps the debris and over-spray safely inside. The greasy wastewater will drain into the secondary filtration box (the Separator Box) underneath, which captures the grease and chemical wastewater, then drains into the mop sink, minus the waste, keeping grease out of grease traps and sanitation lines.